As promised readers, here is my Quiche recipe which I made over the weekend. This yummy Quiche makes for a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or meal in between and well as Ja’mie would put it … it’s so ‘quiche’ … that’s right, it’s better than hot 😉
So find below my recent Quiche creation which is based off my Aunty Sandy’s recipe
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups of Milk
• ½ cup Plain Flour
• Salt & Pepper (I just use Pepper)
• 2 cups grated Cheese
• 1 grated Onion
• 1 grated Carrot
• 1 grated Zucchini
• 3 mushrooms finely cup
• 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
1) In a large bowl (ensure you have a lid for the bowl) crack the 4 eggs, pour in the 2 cups of milk, add the flour and salt and pepper. Put the lid on the bowl (and make sure it’s on properly – trust me, from experience!) and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
2) Pour the mix into a greased oven proof dish and then sprinkle in the onion, carrot, zucchini, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and cheese.
3) Bake in moderate over at about 180 and then you can eat it hot or cold, by itself or with salad of veggies, its up to you.
Enjoy and let me know what you think of it!