I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Kate at A Beautiful Little Adventure. The Liebster Award provides a fun and easy way to get to know other new bloggers (you must have under 200 followers). You then must also nominate 10 other blogs. What a warm welcome into the blogging community, this is a great way to meet new bloggers like yourself as well as get people to learn about you. – Thanks for sharing Kate!
The Liebster Award Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
The Questions I Was Asked:
1. If there was a movie about your life who would play you? Hmmm, I’m not really sure. Perhaps Anne Hathaway or Sandra Bullock as they both have a wicked sense of humour and are both strong women.
5. What is the best book that you’ve read in the past year? Tie between 50 Shades of Grey and Beautiful Disaster (to be fair they are the only 2 I have read!)
6. What is your “go to” recipe for dinner? Stir-fries and Curries with lots of fresh veggies and anything with protein, yummm!
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a famous singer, too bad I couldn’t sing!
8. What is the best thing you read on the internet this week? I came across some amazing blogs – i’m becoming a blog addict.
9. Favourite place in your home? It’s a tossup between my bedroom and in the tub
10. What is the story behind your worst scar? I have 3 scars across my body from when I was attacked by a crocodile! Sike, about the crocodile bit … I was born with a few spinal issues, easiest thing to compare it too would be Scoliosis, only I had double ‘S’s’. I was 4 when I was operated on and as a result have 3 scars on my body (and a very short torso as it hasn’t been able to grow since I was 4, because it’s fused), 1 which runs straight down my spine and then my other 2 are on my hips (one each side) that run from my back to my tum-tum.
Here are my questions for my nominated bloggers to answer:
1. What made you start your blog?
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and their names?
3. Sweet or savoury?
4. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?
5. What are three things on your bucket list that you want to accomplish?
6. When you die what impact do you want to remember about you?
7. What is the biggest challenge you have overcome?
8. What makes you happy?
9. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
10. What is your favourite page on my blog to date?
My nominated blogs:
Please link me back when you have posted as I would love to read your answers!